GLP-1 Diet Factor a blend of bacteria that are fully researched to assist in weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight and citrus pectin powder. Mixed with water and consumed before meals. This product naturally addresses many issues associated with why we gain weight without any simulants and is safe to use long term.
USE: 1 teaspoon of powder with 1 glass of cold water, cover and leave for 2-3 hours to dissolve and swell. Stir. Take a third cup 1-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Form: Powder ,1 month supply
A probiotic formula that’s clinically proven to control waist circumference and body fat – particularly trunk fat. It’s also been shown to strengthen the good
gut bacteria linked with metabolic health, which means the risk of weight-related health issues may be reduced.
The benefits of maintaining a healthy weight go far beyond smaller clothing sizes.
- More energy and greater ability to join in desired activities
- Fewer joint and muscle pains
- Better sleep patterns
- Better regulation of bodily fluids and blood pressure
- Reduced burden on your heart and circulatory system
- Reduced risk of developing Type 2 diabetes
- Reduced risk of heart diseases and certain cancers
Alteration of gut microbiota is known to impact human health in a growing number of health areas. Several publications have shown correlations between obesity and diet, probiotic and prebiotics interventions in relation to changes in fecal levels of short chain fatty acids.
Certain bacterial species have been identified to be present in higher abundance in persons with lean phenotype, and others with obesity. Species that belong to genus Akkermansia, such as Akkermansia muciniphila, have been getting a lot of attention during the past years as they have increasingly shown to be associated with lean phenotype and good metabolic health.
In a recent study, one of the strains found in this formulation was found to increase the relative abundance of Akkermansia muciniphila in the gut microbiota – a bacterium linked with improved metabolic health and anti-infammatory properties.
Epithelial integrity is a key function of the gastrointestinal tract, and its disturbance is connected to metabolic disorders such as obesity. The fnding of improved epithelial integrity by using this product was found to reduce weight gain and the accumulation of fat mass on an unhealthy diet. showing it can be used as an aid for weight management.
Because your gastrointestinal flora plays a major role in your metabolic health, it only makes sense to support your digestion and metabolism through your gut.
Researchers have identified a few probiotic strains that are clinically shown to be the best strains for both digestive and metabolic health.
These probiotics are acid- and bile-tolerant lactic acid-producing bacteria.
Because it is acid- and bile-tolerant, it can resist both acid and bile, and withstand the harsh conditions in your stomach to reach your intestines. Once it reaches its destination, it adheres to intestinal cells to positively influence gut health.
When you eat carbohydrates, some of these bacteria converts them in your gut to indigestible fibers called exopolysaccharides, or EPS for short. Your body can’t digest or utilize these converted carbs, so they are carried out of your body undigested as wastes.
Its potential benefits go far beyond modulating carbohydrates and supporting gut health. The active ingredients promotes intestinal comfort, optimal digestion, gut transit time and regularity, and supports beneficial fatty acid production and breakdown.
Promote healthy abdominal fat storage and minimal white visceral fat.
Support healthy, glucose sensitivity and blood glucose levels already in the normal range.
Promote healthy weight management and other factors, including body mass index as well as normal waist and hip circumference ratios.
Promote healthy fatty acid production and breakdown.
Support optimal digestion and regularity.
Some of Benefits:
- Stabilizes metabolism and metabolism, improves blood circulation and improves redox processes.
- Prebiotic. It improves digestion, creates a favorable environment for microbiocenosis in the intestines, improves peristalsis, and eliminates dysbacteriosis. Helps with diarrhea and constipation.
- Reduces cholesterol levels, reduces the rate of development of atherosclerotic plaques on the vessels.
- Prevents the formation of stones in the gallbladder.
- Regulates blood sugar, restores tissue sensitivity to insulin.
- Removal of harmful substances such as chemicals and heavy metals.
- Useful for people with allergies.
- Promotes weight loss, as it prevents the absorption of fats and sugars.
- Heals and rejuvenates the skin.